Why be an Affiliate of Gymnastics Victoria?
Affiliation provides substantial benefits for your club in a wide range of areas.
- Affiliation with National and State body.
- APRA and PPCA licences.
- Voting rights and attendance at AGM.
- Access to Gymnastics Online (GOL) registration database subscription
- Public Liability Insurance including Directors cover for clubs and Professional Indemnity Insurance for coaches and officials.
- Personal Accident cover for members & voluntary workers.
- Club 10 Program Membership
- Access to assistance of the Club 10 Manager and Club Development Resources
- Complimentary access to 3rd Level Consulting resource and support program
- Complimentary access to HRplus human resource support
- Access to Inclusion education, resources and support
- Advice and assistance with issues relating to insurance, incorporation, developing facilities, sponsorship, liaison with authorities, securing coaching staff, etc.
- Letters of Support and assistance for accessing funding
- Opportunity to be involved in and benefit from GV funded projects
- Eligibility to participate in State Championships and other State Events.
- Eligibility to participate in Level Award Tests / NLP (Trampoline Sports).
- Eligibility to host events
- Opportunity to co-present state events
- Professional development and volunteer opportunities at state and national events
- Discounted member rates for state and national professional development for coaches, judges and administrators for the many educational opportunities provided by GV throughout the year
- Eligibility to represent Victoria at National and International Competitions
- Talent Identification programs providing pathways for gymnasts
- Access to information and clarification of issues from Sports Technical Committees
- Provision of training and competition facilities.
- Club Promotion through GV and GA websites
- ‘Club Search’ Function on website
- Club telephone referral service
- Use of GV and Club 10 logos (some restrictions apply)
- Advertising in publications
- Opportunities to be involved in fundraising and public relation activities for the financial or promotional benefit of the club.
- Access to the GV Bulletin for club information and advertising.
- Annual copy of GV Year Book.
- Access to GV Merchandise
- Free access to GV Safety Brochures
- Use of GV office for club administration needs.
- Links with Education Department in development and conducting of recreational programs, Begin with Gym and Let the Games Begin and Gym For All resources.
- Links with Australian Institute of Sport (AIS), Victorian Institute of Sport (VIS) and Gymnastics Australia (GA).
- Links with Government and other funding bodies.
- Affiliation with the Victorian Olympic Council, Victorian Commonwealth Games Association and VicSport.
- Links with the Australian Council for Health Physical Education & Recreation (ACHPER).