Nominating to be part of the Gymnastics Victoria Volunteer Technical Committees is a great way to be involved in your sport.
Gymnastics Victoria has opened all positions on the 6 Technical Committees and are now calling for nominations.
If you would like to make a difference and contribute to Gymnastics in Victoria please consider nominating for a position on one of the following GymSports:
- Acrobatic Gymnastics
- Aerobic Gymnastics
- Men’s Artistic Gymnastics
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Trampoline Gymnastics
- Women’s Artistic Gymnastics
Nominations close on the following dates:
- ACR on 22nd January 2023
- AER on 24th January 2023
- MAG on 22nd January 2023
- RG on 22nd January 2023
- TRP on 12th February 2023
- WAG on 15th January 2023
Prior to nominating for positions please note the following:
- The current Operational Committees Charter is available to be viewed HERE
- The Application form is HERE
- The Charter is undergoing some changes and is currently in the approval process and a new Terms of Reference will be available in 2023
- Elections for positions on Technical Committees will be voted at the sport AGM dates as listed below:
- The positions available are (Please note that General Member positions will change to the positions noted in brackets)
- Position descriptions are available on the nomination form.
- All positions will come into effect at the GV AGM and the initial terms of office will be 2023 to 2025.
- Applicants will need to have a letter of endorsement ready to be uploaded with their application form.
Read the full set of Gymsport Specific Technical Information HERE.