The award-winning Aerobase is a fun, introductory aerobics program for schools and groups!
Aerobase has six instructional lessons that run for 10-15 minutes, so all you need to participate is a screen, access to the internet and sound. Aerobase can be done anytime and anywhere, including in a PE class, a lunchtime program, as a wet day timetable activity or even as a warm up to kick start the day!
At the end of the program, schools are encouraged to film their students completing an aerobics routine and be in the running to win $1000 for your school in our online competition! Details for entering the Aerobase Online Championships can be found at the bottom of this page.
To access the below videos, please fill out this Jotform to receive the password.
Session 1 Session 2
Session 3 Session 4
Session 5 Session 6
|Film your way into our Aerobase Online Grand Championships!
Get your school involved in our Aerobase PASS Online Championships, please read below:
Film your way into our Aerobase Online Grand Championships!
Aerobase Online Grand Championships
When: Submit your entries before the closing date!
Where: Video Submission Cost: $10.00 per video
Closing Date: 24th June 2022 Event Entry Form: OPEN NOW
Here’s how to get involved:
• Complete the 6 Aerobase instructional videos (download or request a USB by emailing [email protected])
• Make up an Aerobics routine to the music of your choice using the skills learnt through the instructional videos
• Film the students performing their Aerobics routine and send it in to Gymnastics Victoria
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Film students performing their Aerobase routine to the music of their choice (Note: the quality of the film production will not be judged. Feel free to film using smart phones, tablets or cameras).
2. Upload your group video/s and fill in the entry form here (Entries close Sunday 24th June 2022).
3. Routines will be judged and the winner will be announced at the PASS General Meeting (please note, the skill level of the students will not be judged).
• We are looking for fun, creative and engaging Aerobase routines!
• Groups of 3-25 students (any age) can either perform the routine in video 6 of Aerobase OR create their own routine using at least 6 of the skills they have learnt through the Aerobase series.
• Routines can have free dance sections and show off the unique abilities of the students in the group.
• Routines can be between 30 seconds – 2 minutes in length. Students can do their routines to any music they like and at a speed that suits the level of the participants.
• Schools are encouraged to enter multiple videos if they wish.
Each video submission into the Aerobase Online Competition is $10.00.
Aerobase meets the guidelines and criteria of the Movement and Physical Activity components of the current Victorian Curriculum for Health and Physical Education for Students with a Disability.